Northwest Exterminating is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Northwest Exterminating website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Northwest Exterminating website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
- Northwest Exterminating collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name and/or telephone number.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Northwest Exterminating. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Northwest Exterminating for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Northwest Exterminating website.
Use of your Personal Information
- Northwest Exterminating collects and uses your personal information to deliver the services you have requested.
- Northwest Exterminating does not use or disclose sensitive, personal information without your explicit consent.
- Northwest Exterminating keeps track of the websites and pages you visit within Northwest Exterminating, in order to determine what Northwest Exterminating services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Northwest Exterminating to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Northwest Exterminating website will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Northwest Exterminating or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Northwest Exterminating (including enforcing this agreement); and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Northwest Exterminating, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. Northwest Exterminating uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Northwest Exterminating secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.